The abstract submission for ESCR 2017 is now open. We look forward to receiving your contributions.
Notification of acceptance or rejection of your abstract will be sent out in June 2017. Late submissions are not possible.
Abstracts need to be submitted to the Online Submission System by May 24, 2016, 23:59 (CEST).
The European Society of Cardiovascular Radiology welcomes abstracts for oral and poster presentation at ESCR 2017!
Submit your abstract via the online abstract submission system and become part of the scientific programme at ESCR 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting 2017 in Milan, Italy, from October 12-14, 2017.
You may choose between
Oral Student Abstract (for students below the age of 30)
>> Please click here to submit your Abstract
Abstract Submission Deadlines:
Beginning of April 2017 - May 24, 2017, 23:59 CEST
Notification of acceptance:
EPOS/Poster Submission Deadline:
Deadline for the poster submission is July 1, 2017.
Kindly note that poster submission is only open to those who previously submitted an abstract.
STUDENT ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
If you are a student under the age of 30 (incl. the age of 30) and do not yet hold an academic title, you may want to participate in this year's student abstract submission. Accepted oral student abstracts can be presented in the dedicated student session within the scientific programme.
- The submission of abstracts (online only) will be possible within the above indicated deadlines
- The abstract submission system, together with full instructions and guidelines can be accessed via a link on the ESCR website www.escr.org
- Scientific abstracts (oral and poster exhibits) must be structured as follows:
Purpose - Materials and Methods - Results - Conclusions
- Abstract texts may not exceed 250 words and have to be submitted in English language only
- Posters already in the c-Poster/EPOS™ database may not be re-submitted to ESCR. Accepted abstracts will be published by the ESCR Office
- ESCR appreciates and encourages the submission of abstracts from young radiologists. Therefore, young abstract presenters under the age of 35 will again have the opportunity to apply for the YAP Programme after acceptance of their abstracts. They will then receive free congress registration and 2 nights' accommodation in the official YAPP Hotel.