The European Society of Cardiac Radiology (ESCR) association lends itself as a forum for interaction and stimulation in the field of cardiac radiology. Our members are radiologists engaged in practice, teaching or research in Europe (Full Members), non-radiologist physicians, radiographers, physicists, members of other scientific disciplines and individual members of commercial companies with a special interest in the field of radiology (Associate Members), and radiologists engaged in practice, teaching or research, residing outside Europe (Corresponding Members).
A membership with the ESCR is subject to an annual fee:
|Regular Full Member||€ 100,00|
|Reduced Full Member (for members of national cardiac radiology societies only)*||€ 20,00|
|Regular Full Member – Nuclear Medicine||€ 100,00|
|Reduced Full Member – Nuclear Medicine (for members of a cardiac radiology society and/or nuclear medicine association only)*||€ 20,00|
|Regular Corresponding Member||€ 100,00|
|Reduced Corresponding Member (for members of national cardiac radiology societies only)*||€ 20,00|
|Regular Associate Member||€ 100,00|
All membership types require a proof of profession, stating
* Requires a proof of membership with a national cardiac radiology society which has to be sent to the ESCR Office within 14 days of membership application
Application for 2017 membership is now available. The Membership is valid until December 2017.
- Attend the ESCR Annual Scientific Meetings at a reduced members' rate is subject to a full payment of your 2017 membership fee due by
May 1, 2017. Your ESCR membership is valid from the date we receive your payment until the end of the relevant calendar year.
- Participation to the ESCR Educational Workshops.
- Record all your cases on CT and MR in the MRCT-Registry by ESCR.
- Receive online access to the ESCR EPOS Database.
- Gain online access to the abstracts of the ESCR electronically.
- Subscribe to the International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging at a reduced subscription fee.
- Sign up for the Cardiac Imaging Examination and/or Subspeciality Diploma.
COOPERATION WITH NATIONAL CARDIAC SOCIETIES AND WORKING GROUPS
In 2010 the ESCR started coopeartions with National Cardiac Radiology Societies to offer their members a reduced membership with ESCR for only EUR 20.00 per person. We want to thank these societies for their coopeartion and for fostering the exchange of experts in cardiac radiology on a nationwide level:
- Bulgarian Society of Cardiothoracic Radiology (BSCTR) - www.bsctr.bg /en
- Cardiovascular Section of the Dutch Society of Radiology - www.radiologen.nl
- French Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (SFICV) - www.sficv.com
- Cardiovascular Section of the German Radiological Society "AG Herz- und Gefäßdiagnostik" - www.ag-herz.drg.de
- Latvian Association of Cardiovascular Radiology
- Society of Specialists in Cardiovascular Radiology (SSCR), Russia
- Cardiac Imaging Section of the Swiss Society of Radiology (SGR-SSR)
- Cardiac Imaging Section of the Belgian Radiological Society (RBRS) - www.rbrs.org
- Italian Society of Medical Radiology (SIRM) - www.sirm.org